Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Living In A World Full Of Love + Hatred

I've been to hell and back, and frankly speaking, I hate hell. Tried to understand people around me,
but i just could not do that. Aint it funny? Yes~! It does. I've learned that not all of us lucky enough to survived this life. I'm living in a world which is full of love and hatred. Pardon me, but i've left my past life and continue my journey in the search of love. Yeah, i found someone. And seriously we're doing good. We do love each other. Things working out as it supposed to be. Then again when there's love, there will always be hatred. Its like YinYang. Black or white. Good and evil. That sort of things. But with all of my friends around, and that special one by my side, i think i can survive this emptiness which has been surrounded me for awhile now. It is fun to have love all around when the darkside of my life continuosly visits this empty hole of mine. Yet, each and everytime im sad, this someone will always call me. As if she knows that im down. What a coincidence~! Nevermind to go back and forth to Cheras just to pick her up and go out for a walk. Or a movie, or just sitting there beside her and hold her hands. Its just another great day for me.

No comments: