Saturday, July 19, 2008

confessions of a broken heart

Sunday 20th July'08
12.30 PM
_______________

It's been a while since i planned to make my own blog and suddenly when i woke up just now, i instantly turned on my computer and started to create an account. haha funny. but before that i want to make things clear.
  1. if the contents in this blog touches your sensitivity and sense, please let me know.
    i will delete it if necessary.
  2. what im about to write, comes from me, within my consciousness and most importantly, the principles of honesty.
  3. i'll try my best to write it in english as much as i can, furthermore, i'll use bahasa.
  4. all of my writings, artworks, thoughts are mine, unless stated. i do not copy~!

Confessions of a broken heart.



last night i had a dream.

a dream that makes me think.

why there's still an empty space.

wonders why it hurts so much.



it started with a simple "hello".

but the power of love creates,

the greatest night full of stars.

full of surprises.



a journey that really touched me.

a love story that i could not forget.

a romance i truly appreciate.

a pure and sincere love.



an exciting,

a delightful,

a sensuous,

the most pleasing moment of my life.



i still remember the way,

you lean on me.

the way you hold me
.
the sensations of having you beside me.



but nothing last forever,

even so, memories are there.

to reminds me.

your existence.



i could not sleep.

restlessly lay down on my bed.

thinking of what have i done.

an uncomfortable feelings.



this is a confessions.

of a broken heart.

may this be a lesson.

for you and i.





No comments: